A Leading Provider
Superior established itself as a leading construction provider to the sugar, chemical, salt, paper/pulp, carbon black, protein, oil & gas, power, and other heavy industries. Much of this success is due to the extensive knowledge and experience welding specialty and exotic materials, an excellent QA/QC program, and an industry-leading safety culture. Superior is recognized by many for its design-build capabilities, and has a loyal list of clients in the U.S. market.
Superior provides cost-effective, highly valued construction services to the industry. The company has thorough knowledge of the special needs inherent to many industries. Superior understands that every process and project requires attention to detail and special considerations.
Superior uses experienced project leaders who focus on meeting our customers’ expectations. The company’s approach to project leadership is to ensure that we match our key project personnel to the specific project requirements.
- Superior’s project management / engineering staff has an average of 26 years with Superior and average 30 years of industry experience.
- Superior’s shop / field supervision staff has an average of 20 years with Superior and average 25 years of industry experience.
Our full range of field services:
- Site preparation and foundations
- Structural steel erection
- Equipment installation
- Pipe installation
- Conveyors and bulk handling equipment installation
- Boiler installation and repair
- Boiler and exchanger re-tubing
- Field-welded storage tanks (all types)